Make money by selling your used books on-line at Powell's!

Sell your books to Powell's

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lots of attention, but no one even mentioned the blog, lol.

So it started when a reporter from the Wall Street Journal found the blog and wanted to interview me on how I was keeping Santa alive for my son.  Then after that was written, contacted by a radio station in Seattle.  Interviews are below.  Really wanted to thank everyone who is following the blog!  Hope your holiday season is and has been wonderful so far!



Zombie Proof Homemaking A reporter with KIRO radio in Seattle named Alex contacted me about the interview with the wall street journal. So I called and spoke with another reporter (Alex had gone home) now I will probably be heard on air Christmas Eve morning. Wow, crazy stuff! Go Zombie Proof Homemaking!

News Talk 97.3 KIRO FM Shows - News Talk 97.3 KIRO FM at MyNorthwest.com
Post Insights not yet available, please check back later.


12 hours ago ·  ·  · Share · Promote

Zombie Proof Homemaking
online.wsj.com
Video and photo editing, smartphone apps, email and other digital tools are gaining popularity as parents try to persuade their 21st-century kids that there is a Santa Claus.


Tuesday at 10:52pm ·  ·  · Share · Promote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!