Make money by selling your used books on-line at Powell's!

Sell your books to Powell's

Friday, February 4, 2011

Yellow Pages Opt Out! YAY! I can finally stop getting them and so can you.

The Yellow Pages have been a thorn in my "trying to be green" side for quite awhile.  I decided tonight to look for a way to STOP the insanity.  Thank goodness I found one and a pretty easy one at that.  Simply Opt Out of the Yellow Pages  Click on select directories, they make you make an account and send a password to your e-mail.  Then you can log on, type in your zip code and select the directories you want or don't want for your area.  Pretty simple!

You will get an e-mail that looks like this once you are successful:


Thank you Your Name Here,

The National Yellow Pages Opt-Out Site received your request on
February 4, 2011 at 10:04 pm.
Your selection:
- No copies of Portland - SuperMedia
- No copies of East County - Dex One
- No copies of Washington County - SuperMedia
- No copies of Portland Metro - Yellow Book
- No copies of Portland Plus - Dex One
- No copies of Greater Westside - Dex One
- No copies of Gtr Portland Spanish - Spanish Yellow Pages, Inc., The
- No copies of Washington County - Yellow Book
- No copies of Portland(Y)- Dex One
Will be sent to your address:
Your Name and Address here
Directory selections have been sent to the relevant publishers for 
processing.

Thank you,


-- National Yellow Pages Opt Out Site Team


They have other great things like this sustainability report too.
Hope this helps you to be a little greener like it is me!  Have a great day and let me know what you think.  I always like to hear if you like my topic choices or what you would like more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!